As the largest size in the Stealth fan line, this model features a sturdy 12" inlet hole that is powered by an equally strong and electrically efficient AC motor. Similar to the 10” model, Stealth designers formulated the 12” size with a uniquely larger outer casing to eliminate impeller reverberation and circulate a massive 1100 cubic feet of air per minute. This in-line ventilation fan is calibrated for a sizable and dense canopy grow room. Growers should ensure that they have the necessary provisions for their grow room’s electricity supply when using larger ventilation fans.
All of our Stealth models should be paired with the SpeedMaster controller to regulate energy consumption and allow growers to adapt their grow environment to their plant cycles. For large greenhouses and ventilation fans, this capability can drastically reduce yearly running costs. Across all greenhouse sizes, speed controllable Stealth systems have the power to significantly alter environmental conditions from the veg to flower phases and enable optimal plant development. Cannabis plants will prefer a slightly higher temperature and humidity during their veg phase, which allows faster conversion of light into energy for growth. Veg will develop more leaves, branches and an extensive root system. Likewise, cannabis plants at the flowering stage will prefer a lower temperature and relative humidity for substantial bud development.
- Durable Ceramic-Coated Bearings
- Components made from industrial-grade steel for easy maintenance
- Heavy-duty molded impeller
- Thermally Protected AC Motor
- Speed controllable (requires SpeedMaster Fan Speed Controller)
- All Stealth Ventilation in-line fans are independently tested and ETL certified
- Metal housing, mounting brackets and 8ft 120V cord included
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Amps: 2.52
- RPM: 2750
- CFM: 1100
- Static Pressure: 1016 pa
- Unit Dimensions: 9.72” L x 6.69” W x 17.83” H
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 18.58” L x 11.5” W x 16.26” H
- Unit Weight: 17.64 lbs
- Shipping Box Weight: 9.11 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.