Independent studies have demonstrated Virkon™ to be effective against the following five coronaviruses, Canine Coronavirus, Feline Infectious Peritonitis Virus, Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus, Avian Infectious Bronchitis Virus and Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus. Virkon™ is expected to also inactivate SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
Unique in its composition, Virkon's activity is based on a buffered synergized system containing a high percentage of surfactant. Its efficacy is enhanced by its excellent detergent properties. Virkon® can be used on all surfaces and in all situations.
- Broad spectrum
- Easily applied
- Formulated with biodegradable ingredients
Features and Benefits
- Highly effective against common pathogens in livestock including many hard to kill non-enveloped viruses
- Tested against PED and Avian influenza
- Useful in a myriad of applications?
- Can be used on watering equipment, pens, walls, horse tack
- Pink color indicator of efficacy in the solution
- Solution turns white when activity is lost over time (average 5 – 7 days)
- Powdered or effervescent format
- Easy mixing
- Non-irritant after mixing solution 1%
- No occupational exposure limits
- CFIA approved for food processing facilities
- A good choice for disinfection of livestock trucks
- Can easily mix small volumes for foot baths
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.