- High red and blue spectral ratios for good photosynthesis efficiency
- Great lumen output for high PAR values
- Robust plants through high blue light output
- High red light ratio for healthy plant growth
- Economic (long average life, high lumen output, low energy consumption)
- Tubular low profile design for compact fixtures
- Watts: 1150
- PAR umol/s: 2,400
- Color Temp: 2,100k
- Operating Current: 5.5A
- Max. Starting Current: 7.0A
- Average Life: 10,000 hours
- MOL: 323mm
- Lamp Voltage: 230V
- Ignition Voltage: 3200V
- Warm Up Time: 7 min.
- Reignition Time: 2 min.
- Bulb Shape: T10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.