The Stealth 10” in-line fan model features a durable yet slim form and spacious housing to minimize reverberation inside a narrow air chamber. Larger 10” and 12” models were manufactured with extra space ratios in their housing unit to accommodate a wide wind tunnel. The sound muffling 10” Stealth design dampens residual humming from an accelerated wind torque and high-velocity vortex generated by rotational motion.
Coupling your Stealth in-line fan with the SpeedMaster Fan Speed Controller will not only endorse energy efficiency but also further contribute to sound dampening. A lower, equally efficient speed will be less noisy. The SpeedMaster solid state speed controller will allow gardeners to dial their fan speed to their precise CFM requirements and plant transpiration metrics. This device complements the Stealth motor by keeping it from running at maximum rpm by default. Insulated, ridged ducting will also further dampen any leftover minor sound.
- Durable Ceramic-Coated Bearings
- Components made from industrial-grade steel for easy maintenance
- Heavy-duty molded impeller
- Thermally Protected AC Motor
- Speed controllable (requires SpeedMaster Fan Speed Controller)
- All Stealth Ventilation in-line fans are independently tested and ETL certified
- Metal housing, mounting brackets and 8ft 120V cord included
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Amps: 2.0
- RPM: 2750
- CFM: 810
- Static Pressure: 864 pa
- Unit Dimensions: 7.99” L x 6.69” W x 15.35” H
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 15.83” L x 113.5” W x 10.71” H
- Unit Weight: 13.45 lbs
- Shipping Box Weight: 9.11 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.