Engineered for wet trimming, the Pro-Cut Fast HD leaf trimmer consists of a two piece, stainless steel drum style casing, installed on a sturdy stainless steel frame. When in use, the open bottom of the drum gathers the unwanted trim material into a mesh bag, making for a simple clean up. Food-grade rubber fingers gently manipulate the plant material across the Pro-Cut Fast HD leaf trimmers’ grille. Also made of stainless steel, the trim grille allows stems and leaves to pass through to the precision hardened stainless steel trimming blade while protecting your flower buds. The nicely trimmed buds remain on top of the grille and the scraps gather in the included mesh bag beneath the leaf trimmer. When done, the fill-and-spill recovery system easily tilts forward to spill out the flowers.
Powered Pro-Cut trimmers exclusively use USA built motors. If the unexpected happens, all Pro-Cut trimmer replacement parts are readily available to ship.
The heavy-duty 1/10HP direct drive motor is a quiet and reliable workhorse. Using standard household current, the Pro-Cut Fast HD trimmer trims effortlessly and produces great results in very little time.
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Industrial direct drive motor
- Long lasting, food grade rubber fingers
- Sealed bearing assembly
- Razor sharp trim blade
- Fill and Spill recovery system
- Made in Canada
- Motor Input Power: •1550 RPM •1/10 HP • 60Hz • 1.2A • 115V
- Basket Size: 14.5"x 12.5"
- Product Size: 18.5"x 33.5"
- Shipping Box Size: 20"L x 16"H x 22"W
- Grille Dimensions: 14.25" Diameter
- Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Shipping Box Weight: 35 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.