Free Shipping on orders over 299$ *
WINTER SALE USE PROMO CODE : WINTER
Adding product to your cart
Mixing and Handling
These fertilizers can be used both standalone and or in conjunction with other additives.
They can be used in any growing medium, including rockwool, coco, and peat.
For best results, feed with an EC of 1.7-3.0 or ppm of 850-1500 from start to finish. pH should be 5.5-5.7.
Use DRY BASE + DRY GROW for the vegetative stage and DRY BASE + DRY BLOOM for the blooming stage.
• Add DRY BASE to water and stir until fully dissolved and mixed.• Then add DRY GROW or DRY BLOOM depending of the growing stage.• NEVER mix DRY BASE at the same time than DRY GROW or DRY BLOOM.
The following chart can be used as a reference for feeding. It was made with Reverse Osmosis Water. If you are using hard water, your measurements will be different.
To calculate your usage rates:
• Start with 1 gallon (3.78L) of water.
• Add DRY BASE then dissolve.
• Add DRY GROW or DRY BLOOM.
• Once you reached desired EC (ppm), multiply by the volume of water in your reservoir or stock tank.
• The ratio between the DRY BASE and DRY GROW or DRY BLOOM formula is 0.6 to 1.
• For growing in soil, a lower EC (ppm) can be maintained.
• For DWC, NFT, and other hydroponic methods, you can maintain higher EC levels.
Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron EDTA, Sodium Borate, Sodium Molybdate.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and animals. Store closed in a cool, dry place. May cause eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed.
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and promo codes.