The GT 500 Hanging Sump is a ready-to-operate unit designed for interior humidification, evaporative cooling, and chemical fogging. Components are UV stabilized and suitable for outdoor use.
This centrifugal atomizer has a rear-feed blade system that produces billions of tiny, fog-like particles that evaporate quickly. A hydrophilic front guard helps keep floors dry. The unit’s sump recycles wastewater and conserves water, making this unit great for use in drought-prone areas. The GT Hanging Sump uses a float valve to maintain the water level in the tank, a submersible pump to send water to the fogging head, and ball valve to control the fogging output.
The Hanging Sump comes equipped with an on/off power switch, 20’ of water line, and a 15’ power cord with plug. Units hang by either a single U-bolt or a universal mounting bolt.
- Nozzle-Free Atomization
- Easy Pivot Fogging Head
- Corrosion Resistant
- Recycles Wastewater
- Arrives Fully Assembled
- Propulsion Distance: 25-30 ft
- Noise @ 10 ft: 68-70 dB(A)
- Average Particle Size: 5-10 microns @ low volume - 30 microns @ high volume
- CFM: 1,800 - 2,000
- Tank Capacity: 3 gallon (US)
- Operation: Continuous duty capability
- Energy Consumption: 1/4 HP - 3.6 amps @ 115V - 1/5 HP - 2.3 amps @ 240V 50Hz
- Environment: Endures temperatures from 33° to 160°F - Indoors/outdoors - Humidity to 100% RH - UV stabilized & impact resistant
- Overall Dimensions: 21" Diameter x 17.5" D x 25" H
- Shipping Dimensions: 19" x 24" x 38"
- Unit Weight: 38 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.