- Capable of producing more than 1,200 GPD (gallons per day) or 50 gallons per hour of pure water, perfect for medium to large hydroponic operations
- Remove up to 96% of all Parts Per Million from your tap water
- SAVE MORE WATER by running a 2:1 waste to product water ratio, or optional 1:1 ratio (included)
- Includes ChloraShield™ carbon filter for 100% chloramine removal (replacement filter code 143216-C)
- Product Water Flow Rate: 1,200 GPD/50 GPH
- Filter replacement schedules for Reverse Osmosis carbon filters based on product water
- Materials of Construction: High durability polypropylene construction provide years of dependable service
- Average Permeate Flow Rate: 0.83 Gallons/Minute, 50 Gallons/Hour, or 1200 Gallons/Day
- Uses Line Pressure (>60 psi). Pump recommended with all Evolution purchases because the Evolution operates best at 60 psi (max pressure is 80 psi)
- Average TDS Rejection: 95+%
- RO Membrane (H x D) (The Evolution uses 2 Membranes): 18.75" x 3.16"
- Waste to Purified Water Ratio: 2:1 or 1:1
- Evolution-RO™ filter housings must be replaced every 3 years
- Flow rates of RO systems are based on source water @ 65 psi/77°/500 ppm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.