pH is a measurement of the acidity or alkalinity of a solution. A solution is acidic if the pH is between 0 and 6.9 and it is alkaline if it is between 7.1 and 14. The ideal pH for most hydroponic nutrient solutions is between 5.8 and 6.2, with some exceptions.
The pH of a nutrient solution is one of the most important factors for the uptake rate of essential nutrient ions. Maintaining your pH within the correct range will give your plant access to all the essential ions for optimal growth.
Nutrient lockout will occur if pH levels are outside optimal levels.
- pH Up contains Potassium Bicarbonate to act as a buffer to minimize the need for further adjustment once the solution is at the ideal pH
- pH Up contains Potassium Hydroxide which rapidly increases pH at small doses
- Extra Potassium from pH Up is essential for keeping the proper osmotic balance inside the plant
- Works alongside, and in addition, to all industry leading manufacturer feed schedules
- Concentration of active ingredients on par with competitor brands
- Works for all grow media and methods
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.