The Under Current® XL13 is a modular RDWC hydroponic system that features the patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method.
The Under Current® XL13 is a modular RDWC hydroponic system that features the patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method. This high-performance water culture system is unmatched in efficiency, layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone ensuring pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system. With top-shelf results, these systems are ideal for artisanal batch cultivation and trusted by professional growers worldwide.
- Current Culture’s most productive configuration
- Realize your highest yield potential
- Great for craft cultivators
- 3-5 weeks vegetative growth time
- 13 gallon grow modules
- 30″ plant centers
- 4-5′ plant height
This system includes:
- CCH2O Multi Mod Growth Modules with Drain Well
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty White Lids with Port Hole
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty Net Pots
- CCH2O Easy Clean Manifolds with UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- CCH2O Add-Back Kit
- High Flow Aeration Manifold
- Air Pump Bank with CCH2O Air Flow Regulator
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump with 1″ Return Hose
- Optional Drain Out Kit Available
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
- Cultured Solutions™ XS Growers Pack
- 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.