Advantages of Terra Vega
- Vital side shoots and lush root development are characteristics of healthy, powerful growth and form the necessary base for abundant flowering which is the next stage.
- Terra Vega is easy to use, dissolves easily and is extremely suitable for growing with automatic ”run to waste” irrigation systems.
- CANNA Terra Vega is rich in nitrogen, which provides for full absorption of water and nutrients.
- CANNA TERRA nutrients and medium interact with each other and therefore give the best result possible.
TERRA nutrients are not recommended on North American bulk grade peat products that lack a nutrient starter charge and longer term pH control.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dissolve 50 ml / 10 Liter - 19 ml / US gallon (1:200)
- Apply solution 1 to 3 times a week depending on container size, circumstances and using a fertile soil
- If growing in less fertile soil it is recommended to use solution more frequently
- It is recommended to use with soilless mixes that have a nutrient starter charge and longer term pH control like Terra Professional Plus
- Recommended pH: 5.8 - 6.2
- Recommended EC: 0.9 - 1.6 mS/cm (=EC of the nutrient mix)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place and prevent from freezing and thawing repeatedly
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with wate