Advantages of CANNA Aqua Vega
- Aqua Vega is easy to use, directly dissolves and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems.
- Aqua Vega ensures a strong plant with large vital shoots.
- Aqua Vega nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers and silicon.
- Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for the bloom.
Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA Aqua Vega nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That's why you should first add the A component and then the B component.
Professional hydroponic food for re-circulating water systems. A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A&B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water.
- Shake Aqua Vega A and Aqua Vega B well before use
- Dosage: 20 ml / 10 Liter - 8 ml / US gallon (1:500)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Aqua Vega A + B is 0.8 - 1.2 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.