- Internal Check Valve
- Oil Mist Filter Cap
- Larger Oil Reservoir for longer Oil life
- Rubber Feet for noise dampening -Reliable, Economical and Efficient.
- Free Air Displacement - (CFM): 3CFM - 9CFM
- Voltage: 110v / 60Hz
- Ultimate Vacuum: 5 Pa - 25 Micron
- HP: 1/4 - 1
- Oil Capacity: 280ml - 560ml
- Weight: 15LB - 38LB
- Intake Connection: 1/4" SAE - 1/4" SAE, 3/8" SAE
Pump Warranty Information
- Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
- If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
- These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
- When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
- To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.
(30 Day Limited Warranty: after this time period, any warranty issues must be resolved with the end supplier).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.