The renewed Combo meter P700 Pro 2 has a modern, robust housing. It is also equipped with a large screen on which all value can be read. In addition, the software has been improved, so that accurate measurements can now be read faster. The electrodes are easy to replace if worn or broken. The Combo meter P700 Pro 2 is ideal for measuring the pH, EC, CF, PPM and temperature of nutrient water for plants and water in swimming pools, jacuzzis and ponds. With the easy to operate buttons you can easily switch between the parameters. The meter is calibrated and supplied with batteries.
How to use?
Plug the power supply into the wall outlet and connect the USB connector to the meter.
- Connect the pH and EC electrode to the meter
- Remove the protective cap from the pH and EC electrodes
- Turn the meter on
- Immerse the pH and EC electrodes in the liquid you want to test and stir gently until the reading stabilizes
- Press the C / F key to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Press the MODE key to switch between EC / CF and PPM measurements
- Turn the meter off after use
- Clean the pH and EC electrodes with tap water to minimize the chance of contamination
- Place the pH and EC electrode back in the protective cap
You can also use the meter continuously and keep the electrodes in the liquid to be measured. Then keep in mind that these need to be calibrated more often. It is also important to check for algae deposits and, if necessary, to carefully clean the electrodes.
- Range: pH: 0.0 - 14.0 pH / EC: 0.0 - 19.9 mS/cm / CF: 0.0 - 199 CF / PPM: 0 - 1999 PPM / Temp.: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- Accuracy: pH: ± 0.1 pH / EC: ± 2% F.S. / CF: ± 2% F.S. / PPM: ± 2% F.S. / Temp.: ± 0.5°C (32°F) / Temp. compensation: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- PPM scale: 700 PPM
- Calibration: pH: 2 point auto cal 4.0 - 7.0 pH / EC: 1 point auto cal 1.4 - 3.0 - 12.88 EC
- Features: Battery indicator & automatic temp. compensation
- Power supply: DC 6 Volt with rechargeable battery
- Calibration indicator: With correct calibration
- Waterproof: IP65 (electrodes are IP67 waterproof)
- Dimensions: 7.87” x 5.5” x 1.34”
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.