The P50 Pro pH temp meter is the latest tool in Aqua Master Tools’ wide range of high-quality products. Ideal for measuring pH and temperature of liquid plant nutrition and water in swimming pools, Jacuzzi’s, and ponds. Effortlessly switch between the parameters with the user-friendly buttons. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
More details about AquaMaster P50 Pro pH Temp Meter:
How does the meter work?
- Prior first usage - soak your pH meter in tap water for 12 hours
- Remove the protective cover
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off
- Press the On/off button to start the meter
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display
- Press the C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter
We recommend storing the meter in an upright position with KCI storage solution in the protective cover.
This package contains:
- 1x Digital pH Temp meter P50 Pro
- 1x User manual
- 3× 1,5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.