- A heating mat designed to accelerate and improve the success of seed starting and germination.
- Features an innovative far-infrared film that warms up faster, and distributes soft heat more evenly.
- Crafted with IP-67 quad-layer PVC that’s flexible, resistant to wear-and-tear, and easy to wipe clean.
- Verifiable UL (E518635) & MET (E115128) certifications for electrical safety thru online directories.
- 10 x 20.75 in. | 80-87°F Heating Range | Warms up to 20°F above Ambient Temp. | 20W | Inc. Nylon Bag
A seedling mat designed to improve germination success and accelerate your seeds’ growth process by emitting steady heat. Each mat is lined with an innovative far-infrared film that provides even heating distribution. Because it produces softer warmth output than wire coils, your seeds will be protected from being scorched. The seedling mat’s steady 80-87°F (27-31°C) temperature range heats the rooting area by up to 20°F above the ambient air temperature. It uses a durable quad-layer PVC that is resistant to wear-and-tear and is easy to clean and roll for storage. Includes a water-resistant nylon drawstring bag.
This heating mat is UL-certified (E518635), achieving safety standards for electric heating appliances and electrically heated warming pads. It also meets MET standards (certificate #E115128) for electrical appliance safety, ensuring harm-free use in indoor heating applications. These certifications are verifiable through their respective online directories under AC Infinity Inc. The heating mat is additionally rated for fire resistance and safe temperature regulation.
Achieving an IP-67 rating, the heating mat is sealed along its seams to keep water and dust from seeping in. This ingress protection is extended to the 60-inch power cord, its connection specially sealed to prevent electrical damage from occurring.
Best used for seed germination and propagation, this seedling mat is primarily set indoors (e.g., basements and terrariums) to jumpstart the rooting stage. For best results, you may use a greenhouse dome over your seeds to provide humidity and supplement their sprouting. The seedling mat can also be used for home brewing and fermenting beverages, as well as heating pet enclosures for reptiles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.