This is a complete BestValueVac® vacuum chamber setup designed built and 100% tested in Naperville, Illinois. With our unique patented design US9475627B2, US10017305B2 this chamber is sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of our system) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs. Comes with 30 days Limited Warranty.
- Aluminum Vessel
- Highly Durable and Reversible Silicone Gasket
- Glycerin filled vacuum gauge
- User friendly vacuum connections that fit most vacuum pumps on the market
- 50 Micron Air filter for reducing airborne contaminants when releasing the vacuum
- Silicone vacuum pad
- 5' of vacuum rated HVAC hose to pull a vacuum.
|Internal Dimensions (ID)||9" Tall x 10" Diameter|
|Vacuum Gauge (Glycerin Filled)||InHG (0)-(-30)|
|Manifold Connections||1/4" SAE and 1/4" FNPT|
|Temperature Rating||150°F (65°C)|
|Additional Included Items||5' Orange Vacuum Rated HVAC Hose|
|Platinum Cured Silicone Pad|
|Black 50 Micron Air Filter|
- BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
- GlassVac® chambers are compatible with all solvents and stabilization resins. We only recommend and warranty GlassVac® chambers for resin infusion and wood stabilization. The lid may be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning agent.
See FAQ at the top for product safety warnings.
Pump Warranty Information:
Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (Mini Wax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Exclude Cactus Juice™)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.